This is the list of all death animations .This contains all the deaths that can happen to a unit or the Unit does. (Some might repeat.)
- The Spearton stabs the Swordwrath and then lifts it and throws it on the ground.
- It stabs the Crawler and then kicks it to kill it.
- The Spearton and Dark Knight collide and push each other. The Spearton jumps and pierces the Knight's neck with its spear.
- When killed he falls forward, his helmet flying off.
- When killed it falls forward, almost kneeling, onto the ground.
(Someone should put gifs instead of pictures)Edit
- When killed will fall while holding his neck
- Enemies killed by a fire arrow will die on fire
- When killed its wings malfunction and it drops from the sky, hitting the ground with a splatter of blood.
- Swordwraths die of headshots
- Enemies killed by a blazing bolt die while on fire
- When killed, it will distintegrate and its hat will fall to the ground.
- Crawlers, Dark Knights, Swordwrath, and Speartons will die in a fire if explosion is used.
- Robes, body, and staff will disperse, leaving nothing behind.
- Falls on the ground
- Can get stabbed by Spearton when jumping.
- Will fall forward when killed.
- They explode. Brually leaving nothing behind but a splatter of blood.
- Can be stabbed in the neck by a Spearton.
- Can throw its axe at a Swordwrath, pick it up, twirl the Swordwrath above its head, then slam it to the ground.
- Can stab a Swordwrath with the Swordwrath's own sword.
- Falls forward and helmet flies off, just like the Spearton
- Spearton clashes his spear against Juggerknight's shield, they both stumble back, then Spearton jumps and stabs the Juggerknight's thoat, and slam him on the ground.
- Falls to the ground when health is depleted.
- When killed it poofs into clouds of fiery smoke.
- When killed its bones will fall apart.
- Vanishes in a puff of green and black smoke when killed.
- When kills other unit (not giants) they turn to stone.
- Head falls off, causing the flesh and skin to melt off it's bones. Once this is done, the remaining skeleton will collapse.